Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trip to Utah

Last weekend Ashley and I went to Utah for the wedding of my brother Wes and his bride Sharlyn. They were married in the Logan, Utah temple. That's the last of my siblings to get married. It was so great to see my brother so happy. Thanks Sharlyn!

Even though Ashley was a "lap child", there were extra seats on the plane, which makes it so much easier to travel!!

Anna Clare, my mother in law, graciously came up to Logan to help watch Ashley during the Endowment and Temple Sealing. Thanks so much!

I especially enjoyed hanging out with long time friends from Alaska, the Rehders (and McKeachnies). (Who has the picture of me and Regen with our babies?? Please send it to me!!)

Unfortunately it's kind of a blurry picture. They're a beautiful couple!

No comments: