Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Japanese Garden

Today we visited the Jardin Japónes with our Texan friends.  It was a beautiful park, with a nice playground across the street for a good game of catch and playing in the sand.












Recent quotes:

Sienna: "Mommy I hurt my hand."
Mom: "What did you do?"
Sienna: "I hit it on something."
Mom: "What did you hit it on?"
Sienna: "Colby."
Mom: "Is Colby crying?"
Sienna: "No.  It hurt me more than it hurt him."


Dallin: "Mommy, I need to sit on your lap.  Because I have a pocket."


Dallin: "Mommy, are you 3?"
Mom: "No.  I'm thirty-something.  I forget."
Dallin: "Oh.  So are you bigger? Or little?"
Mom: "I'm little."
Dallin.  "Oh.   No!  You're not little.  You're bigger!  So you're 3."


Ashley (reading a line in a book... "Learn to be fancy with lessons from Nancy!"): Pause.  "Mom!  There's supposed to be an "f" in the word wif!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the quotes... hilarious!