Friday, May 2, 2008

Dress-Up

It's 5:00 am and I've been wide awake since feeding Ashley at 1:00. She is having one of her best nights EVER. So why am I awake? Thinking about really important things. Like my grocery list, upcoming sharing time, upcoming vacation, things to do today, errands I need to run, etc. Sigh.

So I might as well be productive and post some pictures. I love watching my kids dress up. The more random and disconnected the better. Here are a few from this month.

One day Sienna decided they needed to wear vests and headbands. After he was properly attired, Colby kept trying to tell me something. His diction isn't that great yet, so it took a few tries. Finally I realized what he was saying: "Me a pretty princess". By the time I got the camera, Sienna had him convinced he was actually a prince.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I HATE when I stay awake thinking of everything on my to-do list. Those are way cute pictures of the kids. Tayson isn't really interested in dress-up at this point, and I kind of wish he were. Maybe I need to go to DI and get some random hats etc....

Kerilee Law said...

Judd already has a hard time when he finds JT chewing on one of Savannah's dolls. I can't wait until he sees his "strapping boy" looking like one!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures! How fun that they're such buddies.