Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer overview

So it's been a while since I've blogged.  It's summer... what can I say?  We took a nice six week vacation to Utah and Idaho, spending much of the time at my parents cabin at Bear Lake, Idaho.  So fun.  So relaxing.  So nice.  Here are a few pictures to try and capture our summer.

Climbing on giant rocks at Vedauwoo near Laramie, Wyoming.


Shepherd Family Reunion Campout in the Uintahs


Getting ready to watch fireworks with cousins.


Watching the inflation and take-off (and some deflation) of hot air balloons on the 5th of July.



Freedom Parade in Provo, Utah.



Playing at Bear Lake with cousins.


 



Hanging out with Grandma (and enjoying help with Dallin!)


Well I thought I could do it all in one post, but there's more coming....

No comments: