Friday, May 21, 2010

Earth Shattering News

This li'l gal lost her second tooth  yesterday.  (And it's a good thing the tooth fairy remembered during a 4 am nursing.)

This li'l guy lost his umbilical cord today.

This li'l gal pooped in the potty yesterday.  (And if you know anything about The Potty-Training Woes of Ashley Rose, this is indeed good news.)

This li'l guy is getting pretty good at balancing between his training wheels.  (Not on this trike, obviously.)

This big guy just gave a presentation at a conference at NYU.  I think New York City is one of his favorite places on earth to visit.

And I just finished reading this book.  Loved it.  (No pics of me, I'm always the one behind the camera.)

 See, wasn't that all just earth-shattering?

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

I enjoyed that book as well!

Marisa May said...

Congrats on your new baby boy-- he is beautiful! Wish we lived closer so I could see you sometime.
I just read that book also-- loved it!

Marisa May said...

one more thing, your link to Ruth's blog goes to a different one.