Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grocery shopping in style

Yesterday while I was sitting at the computer Sienna was behind me playing with my hair (I love that feeling). She stuck about 5 barrettes on top at random angles. I should have taken a picture. Then after the kids went to bed I went grocery shopping. I totally forgot about the barrettes in my hair. Tells you how much I care about my appearance these days. Luckily the store was fairly empty.

As a side note, if I put a link to this Food Storage Blog in my blog, I get entered into a giveaway drawing. So there you go.

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Oh I wish you had taken a picture! lol

Minetta said...

That is so funny!!!
Reminds of of walking into a store/restaurant (on two separate occasions) with my 7/8 year old son wearing a barrette.

Anonymous said...

Great story!